Registered to Welcome Church Cemetery Board. In use 1807-1879. From Bob Symons: The land for Welcome Church Cemetery was purchased from Jeremiah Parker, lot 11 Conc. 2, Hope Twp., about a mile south of the church. Originally a parcel of two acres, arrangements were made that an additional five acres of land be made available to the congregation by Parker's executors. The cemetery is seven acres in size.